The term ‘CSM Active’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
· Comments will be moderated. Links to offensive sites will be removed.
· You retain ownership and responsibility for your comments. By commenting, you provide CSM Active a license in perpetuity to publish them in whole or part on any domains operated by us. Please note that this is to ensure that if we ever change domain names we are able to take your comments with us, rather than to use comments out of context.
· Disclaimer / liability: use of the website and/or the website service is at your own risk. The website and the website service is provided on an “as is” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law: (a) CSM Active disclaims all liability whatsoever, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise in relation to the website and/or the website service; and (b) all implied warranties, terms and conditions relating to the website and/or the website service (whether implied by statute, common law or otherwise), including (without limitation) any warranty, term or condition as to accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality, performance, fitness for purpose or any special purpose, availability, non-infringement, information accuracy, interoperability, quiet enjoyment and title are, as between CSM Active and you, hereby excluded. In particular, but without prejudice to the foregoing, we accept no responsibility for the conduct of any user and/or account holder of the website and/or website service; any error, delay or failure in the transmission of any communication between users and/or account holders; any technical failure of the internet, the website and/or the website service; or any damage or injury to users or their equipment as a result of or relating to their use of the website or the website service. Your statutory rights are not affected.
· CSM Active will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the website and/or the website service, for any: (i) economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) special or indirect or consequential loss.
· If CSM Active is liable to you directly or indirectly in relation to the website, that liability (howsoever arising) shall be limited to fifty pounds sterling (£50.00).
· Nothing in these terms shall be construed as excluding or limiting the liability of CSM Active or its group companies for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by English law.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
· you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; and
· you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
· CSM is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
· You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
· Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the website must always be acknowledged.
· You must not use any part of the content on the website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from CSM or its licensors.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Accessing the website
· The website is made available free of charge.
· We do not guarantee that the website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Your account and password
· If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
· If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us.
Linking to the website
· You may link to the website’s home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage CSM’s reputation or take advantage of it.
· You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on CSM’s part where none exists.
To contact us, please write to CSM Active Limited, 62 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ or email firstname.lastname@example.org